olmo
When running the command
~# prince --version

it returns:
prince: ../license/license.dat: warning: could not load ../license/license.dat
Prince 9.0 rev 2
Copyright 2002-2013 YesLogic Pty. Ltd.
No license

I checked the prince folder, it has the license.dat file.. And when i try to create a pdf.. it returns :
>> Error Prince:  prince: ../license/license.dat:...not load ../license/license.dat
>> Error Prince:  prince: ../style/common.css: wa...file: No such file or directory
>> Error Prince:  prince: ../style/xhtml-ns.css: ...file: No such file or directory
>> Error Prince:  prince: internal error: no available fonts

These files do exist.. Why is prince looking for it at the location you're running it from? and how can I find this?
mikeday
How and where did you install Prince? Normally there is a shell script at /usr/bin/prince which calls the binary at /usr/lib/prince/bin/prince. The other files that it needs are also stored under /usr/lib/prince.
olmo
It was installed in the folder : /var/lib/lib/prince
I will try to reinstall it. See what happens and just use the default settings.
olmo
I just reinstalled it, this time with the default folder. now when I try to run prince :
/usr/local/bin/prince: 3: exec: /usr/local/lib/prince/bin/prince: not found
while when I check that folder the file is there... even when I try to run prince --version in /usr/local/lib/prince/bin it will give the same error..
olmo
I found the solution.. I just installed the wrong one.. I installed the static version. ( I had no idea what version to install, so just installed static ) now after installing the dynamic version it works. :) Thank you for your time!