Forum Bugs

Rotation on anchor links seem not working properly

le_daf
Hi,

I have a blueprint with stickers on it. These stickers are linking to an anchor in the table below the blueprint.

When rotating with CSS rotate, my links are not rotating but my stickers are. That results in being able to click far away from the sticker.

I write on this forum as it looks pretty strange.

Could someone have a look at my files using two different ways of displaying my stickers with an anchor link?

Thx!
  1. untitled.html18.0 kB
  2. untitled2.html18.3 kB
mikeday
Right, that's definitely not good. We will investigate this issue and see if we can fix it in the next release of Prince. Thanks for letting us know.
le_daf
Thx!
mikeday
One of the issues with this is that CSS transforms can include arbitrary rotations and skewing. However, links in PDF documents have to be axially aligned rectangles. So some transformations will break links, but translations and 90 degree rotations should still be supportable.
captzulu
Hi Mike,

I'm making a table with vertical headers to save space and those headers are also links to other content in the PDF. The links work but are still shaped horizontally as though there was no rotation.

I'm using the latest release from around month ago (so Flex would be supported) and i want to know if this is the cause of the problem or not and alert you if not.
mikeday
Thanks for the reminder, we will take another look at this.
mikeday
We have a fix for this issue available now in latest builds. The fix isn't in Prince 12, but will be included in the next maintenance release.
mikeday
The fix is now available in Prince 12.1, along with support for rotated links.