Forum Feature requests

Prism.js Highlighter Support

luxagraf
So it looks like Prism.js support is still not done -- at least according to the road map document -- just thought I'd see what the status of that effort is...

I get a different error than what's referenced in this, older post: http://www.princexml.com/forum/topic/2242/js-generated-syntax-highlighting-doesnt-show-up-in-pdf?p=last&a#bot but still an error nonetheless.

[FWIW, I get the error "unexpected token reserved("boolean")"]

Just curious if this is still something in the works and what the timeline might be... weeks? months? Or if there's a test version available that does support prism.js...
mikeday
At least a couple of months, it requires support for querySelectorAll and other DOM methods. I think HighlightJS should already be working, though.
luxagraf
@mikeday-

Thanks for the update; I'll try HighlightJS and see of that works in the interim.

Edited by luxagraf

luxagraf
Just to follow up, HightlightJS does indeed work just fine with the -- javascript flag. Thank you very much for letting me know.
hallvord
I think the Prism.js script also works fine now. If you have any sites/pages where Prism does not create the expected output in Prince, it would be interesting to investigate the causes!

Announcement: repos for tests/utils