Forum How do I...?

Issues with java api "setOptions feature"

benla
I use princexml with the api java and try to use the setOptions().
The "commandLine string" i give is:--pdf-author=benla_author --pdf-creator=benla_creator --pdf-keywords=keywords --pdf-subject=subject --pdf-title=title

The conversion's result is a pdf with all the "commandLine string" in field author.
Did I do something wrong?

In addition, the conversion crash without creating any log if the "commandLine string" is:--javascript --pdf-author=benla_author
Did anyone could help me?
mikeday
This is our fault; currently setOptions() can only really take one option. We need to change it to take an array, or allow you to call it multiple times. However, you can enable JavaScript by calling setJavaScript().
benla
Ok, thank to your quick response and advice.
mikeday
Today we have updated the Java wrapper for the latest Prince alpha version. It has an overloaded setOptions() method which can take a single option, or an array of options.
benla
coll ^^ I wil check it...
benla
Ok, the modification for the "setOptions" seems ok, but for all "convert" methodes you change the command line from "--server" + "--silence" to "--structured-log=buffered" or "--structured-log=normal". Now the conversion crash. Is there any new prince.exe because when i try to use it with this command line function, I got "prince: error: unrecognized option '--structured-log'" ?
benla
ok, forgget the last post, I don't see there is "alpha for exe" ^^