Forum Bugs

xinclude and baseurl

XASD
It seems xinclude's href dosen't respect baseurl option,so relative urls not available, and looking for file in start directory of process instead.

Thanks.
mikeday
We will investigate this issue.
mikeday
This has been fixed in Prince 10, available now. Thank you for letting us know about the issue! :)
thomas.weigel
Prince 10 on Windows 7 is giving me relative link problems that I was not having with Prince 9 :( . I have attached the simplest case that produces the error (ch00.xhtml is the one loaded into Prince via the GUI).

I also got a bunch of other errors on the more complicated documents (mostly JavaScript), but I have a suspicion they'll clear up if the relative URL issue is fixed.

The directory they are in on my computer is C:\Users\Thomas Weigel\Documents\princep\

The error I get is:

Error
C:/Users/Thomas%20Weigel/Documents/princep/ch01.xhtml
cannot load unknown URL scheme

Warning
failed to load external entity "C:/Users/Thomas%20Weigel/Documents/princep/ch01.xhtml"

Error
C:/Users/Thomas%20Weigel/Documents/princep/ch00.xhtml:9
could not load C:/Users/Thomas%20Weigel/Documents/princep/ch01.xhtml, and no fallback was found
  1. ch00.xhtml0.2 kB
  2. ch01.xhtml0.1 kB
mikeday
Sorry about this, we will fix it for the next maintenance release.
thomas.weigel
Thank you :)

You folks support so many platforms, I kind of expect a little bit of shake-out on a new release!
mikeday
There may be a few things we've missed. :)
mikeday
This issue has been fixed in Prince 10 rev 2, available now. Thanks for letting us know. :)