robodisco
Hi

My html doc looks like this

<body>
<div class="header">...</head>
<div class="content">... (several pages worth) ... </div>
<div class="footer"></div>
</body>

I'm using content:flow() to move the contents of header and footer divs to @top and @bottom page box margins.

For header it repeats on every page but for footer it only adds it to the last page. Moving footer above the content div however achieves the right result - repeating footers on every page.

Is there anyway to keep the html as shown above but have the footer repeated on each page. The html above will be used for a browser preview and it makes sense to keep the footer div at the bottom.

**ALSO** what is the difference between flow and running? Does prince support running?
mikeday
You can add the "start" keyword, eg. "flow: static(footer, start)" which is a little trick to make the footer apply from the beginning of the document.

You could also use JavaScript to change the DOM so the footer really is at the beginning of the document, without needing to edit the original document.

Prince recently supports "position: running(ident)" which is the newer CSS syntax, while flow is Prince-specific and much older.
robodisco
Thanks mikeday - I'll try those tips out.