<div id="table-of-contents">
toc-list
</div>
<div id="main-content">
a lot of content
</div>
</body>
</html>

The blank page after the TOC (caused by "page-break-after: right;") will not show an arabic page-numbering as the "@page toc:blank"-rule intends to.

What am I doing wrong?

Regards,
Ida
mikeday
When I try this example I get "i" on the first page, "2" on the second, and "3" on the third. Which version of Prince are you using?
ida
mikeday wrote:
When I try this example I get "i" on the first page, "2" on the second, and "3" on the third. Which version of Prince are you using?

Hello Mike,

Sorry, I mixed arabic and roman up. I ment the second page should show a lower-roman "ii" because of this rule:

@page toc:blank {
@bottom {
content: counter(page, lower-roman) ;
}
}

Or speaking in general: I would expect, that a blank page which is caused by "page-break-after" would belong to the preceding element, in this case the toc-page. Isn't it like that?

Regards,
Ida
mikeday
Oh right, sorry I misinterpreted what was going on. Certainly if there is a page-break-before then the blank page belongs to that element, but it seems that with page-break-after it doesn't. We'll take a look at this issue.
mikeday
It's a little late, but our latest builds include changes to blank page behaviour.