Forum How do I...?

Stream html

Christian
Hi! Do you know how i can pass to prince a html flux?...now I know that I can pass an html file. But I wanna pass a flux, for example with a select from a field in a database. Is it possible?

Bye

Christian
Christian
Sorry, before I didn't see the convert3 function. But now I find a new trouble, when I try to generate a PDF at the opening of acrobat reader I obtain this errore, not beginning with %PDF...

any idea?

thank you
mikeday
Try saving the PDF file to disk and then check the size of the file and perhaps open it in an editor and see what it contains. It sounds as if it is being corrupted or truncated; perhaps there is some HTML output mixed in there as well.
Christian
Hi Mike!!...when I use for example the convert2 function I obtain a good pdf (I use PHP class) but when I try to use the same data and I use the convert3 function I always get the same error. I try also to reduce the amount of data to "trasform" but it's the same....
mikeday
How are you saving the PDF file? Are you trying to view it or save it in the browser? Does your PHP page set the content type to "application/pdf"? Is the returned PDF file zero size? If not, what does the file begin with?
Christian
I'm looking for your request....really thanks for helping :)

Bye Christian