Forum How do I...?

Resume-style formatting

ricky.how
Background
I am using Deki wiki which has recently incorporated Prince. In Deki <h2> to <h6> are used to denote wiki sections. Wiki sections can be edited separately from the rest of the wiki page, and can be thought of as blocks that make up the page. I have used this feature to encode content as "blocks of information", wrapping wiki sections according to six fundamental information types.

Prince Requirement
I need to produce printed output that has a resume-style appearance.

Example of the resume-look:

Interests My interests include blah blah blah

Hobbies My hobbies include blah blah blah

How my content is coded:
<div class="fact">
<h6>Interests</h6>
<p>My interests include blah blah blah</p>
</div>

<div class="fact">
<h6>Hobbies</h6>
<p>My hobbies include blah blah blah</p>
</div>

The following CSS renders fine in the browser, but H6 does not move over to the left when rendered in Prince (Deki's Print Preview).

div.concept {
margin-left:11em; margin-right:1em;
min-height:1em; font-size:1em;
}

div.concept H6 {
margin-left:-11em ; width:9.5em; font-size:1em;
font-weight:bold;
padding:0px;
}

div.concept H6 + p {
margin-top:-2em !important;
}

As you can see I am trying to get H6 to move to the left relative to its container. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
mikeday
Do the other properties apply, but not the negative left margin? If you are using XHTML, elements are case-sensitive and you will need to write "h6" for the selector rather than "H6". (Does Deki emit XHTML or HTML?)
ricky.how
Deki emits XHTML - yes I needed to change the case to lower, thank-you. However the problem still persists... The other properties apply, but not the negative left margin.
ricky.how
Problem solved. The css was ok, I needed to have the div.class rules in both the Content CSS (accessed via the Deki Control Panel) and the PrinceXML equivalent (prince.content.css).